[DML] Re: Buying console clock - working or not!

[DML] Re: Buying console clock - working or not!

I believe this is a good solution to dead/malfunctioning DeLorean
clocks. DMC had stated that they would not be remaking clocks, so
unless you have seen another solution this may be the only one out
there.  Let me know what you think.

The clock is custom made by Dakota Digital, after installing it I
have to say that I am 99.99% pleased. The clock is bright, readily
visible, looks nearly original, and is really, very useful when
driving especially if your current radio does not have a clock
display.

If you are interested in pursuing this:
Dakota Digital has now made two of these clocks for me, what I have
done is to send them my center dash (I had a spare), with my original
clock mounted on it for volume references.  They typically call you
back with three questions, color of display (Teal is best match to
original), location of set buttons (so far I have chosen remote), and
a credit card to charge for $135 plus S/H.  They can turn them around
within two weeks.  I did ask about a group buy, but they said since
this is custom work, they are all still being made on a one by one
basis.

Pictures and additional detail are available:
www.delorean2109.blogspot.com

--------
Ozzie
Vin#2109

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ComposerZelgadis@... wrote:

> Hello. :)? My DeLorean (#1366) is in need of a console clock.?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)