Re: [DML] Where's the flux capacitor?

No comparison with the 1985 190HP vette, go drive a new C5 and
compare it to the Delorean's wimpy 130HP. I went from wimpy 130HP to
a whopping 350HP+ with the extra stuff on my car.

Nope wont buy another Delorean.

I still love the Delorean world so I will still stay on the DML, I
left the forums since I sold my car.

Mark V

On Feb 25, 2008, at 11:08 AM, cbl1739 wrote:

> Well to be correct I had a 84 Vette in March 1985 it had the Z-51
> option,which in it's day was as high tech as a Z06 is today,it just
> had too much Electrical problems,being as the new Gen.Vette,so I kept
> it for about 10 months,then sold it,which was the reason I stuck with
> Deloreans again,just remember,17 years from now the same thing is
> going to be said about your 2001 Vette it being nothing,my Vette was
>  capable of handling 160mph,and also had the same deep exhaust
> note,and in those days owning a 1984-85(remember this was 1985) Vette
> was equivalent/no different than owning a Ferrari 308GTSi,since of
> course there were NOT many new generation Vettes around yet,try to
> make that statement with a 2001 Vette.
>
> But of course since in those days Deloreans in MINT showroom
> Condition,with almost no miles,one owner or NO owner condition were
> easy to find,and you could get the above Deloreans with what you pay
> today for a rough Delorean($8000.00-$12,000)it WAS well worth going
> back into buying a Delorean again!!
>
> Today I would be hard pressed trying to "find" that perfect Delorean
> that was so easy to find in the 1980's,unless I was to spend at LEAST
> 25K or better,which I would refuse to do since I was spoiled from the
> 1980's era of being able to buy those perfect Deloreans on the cheap.
> Kinda like remembering the hot Ladies from the 1980's and then seeing
> them today. : (
>
> Claude

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: