[DML] Ebay Delorean

For the people that are interested in the Delorean on Ebay Item number:
220200414628,I talked to the owner,the reason the rear wheel is bent
inwards is that it has rusted out back there,usually if there is enough
rust on a Delorean frame to cause catastrophic suspension collapse,it
usually indicated a major rust riddled frame..so as a precaution to
anyone who wishes to peruse this Delorean,please be aware that you will
most likely have to either do some major Rust frame repairs or a Frame
replacement..also this car has not run for at least 3-4 years and will
at the minimum need a full rehab on the fuel system.
The good news is I was told all the Stainless panels are in good shape
and only the seats need to be redone.I was told the dash was
uncracked.Owner says it has a clean title.
Please be aware...This is Basically a Major Project car do not expect
to be driving it for quite a while(6 months to infinity)

Claude

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: