RE: [DML] Tire pressure was proper wheel alignment specs

RE: [DML] Tire pressure was proper wheel alignment specs

 Interesting. I posed a question in this same vein nearly 2 yrs ago when my room mate at Boy Scout Camp told me he inflates his Ford SUV to max press. (45 PSI) because it was on the TIRE. The answer concensess seemed to be: Adhere to vehicle specs, not what is on the tire. My '38 Buick tires are low press., & after 70 yrs and wearing modern tires, I still use the VEHICLE specs.   ALSO, my orig. rear NCT's wore out in the middle at 25,000 mi. As noted, I am a stickler for proper air press. so I was puzzled at that wear pattern (as well as the early replacement).   Feed back from T-Town.      Drive Stainless     Robert  VIN 6924

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)