[DML] Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg

> Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg
> Posted by: "DeLorean5000@xxxxxxxxxxx"
> Date: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 pm ((PST))
>
> Bill's car is not near as bad as he makes it out to be.

And the whole "competition" thing is not a BIG as Bill makes it out to be.

Bill,
The DCS daily driver judging is for FUN, just like the whole DCS show! We wont
banish you if you don't get judged or if you have an inch of dirt on your car.
Bring it out, enjoy other like minded people and have fun. Quit dwelling on
competition. Only if you enter the concourse competition should you be concerned
about how your car looks.

Yes I know some purists don't like your Carb'd engine but it's a great mod, so
show it off... dirty or not! I have hail dents, paint cracking facia and a dippy
front license plate, I'm still gonna show my car!

The WHOLE show is not even worthy of un-faded asphalt remember!  :-)

Shannon Y

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional