Re: [DML] Removed my own binnacle! Cleaned/replaced lights

Re: [DML] Removed my own binnacle! Cleaned/replaced lights

The previous owner of my car bought a set for the entire car from DMCH.
However, you can get compatible ones individually. Try a search for
these part numbers on superbrightleds.com ...

For the binnacle instrument gauge cluster:

WLED-R (red) (5 bulbs - door ajar, seat belt, oil,
lambda, parking brake),

WLED-A (amber) (1 bulb, low fuel indicator

WLED 1-LED (blue) [1 bulb, brights indicator]

WLED 1-LED (green) [3 bulbs, turn signal indicators
and headlights indicator]

WLED 6-LED (white) [ 5 bulbs, ovverhead instrument
cluster lights]

(source: dmctalk.com)

Farrar Hudkins

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx