[DML] Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - Major Updates

[DML] Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club - Major Updates

Its been a while since the Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club website has been
updated.   To make good for all the things we have left out over the past
few months, we have updated the site with several new items including a new
DMA Online Store with some REALLY INTERESTING products!

Included on the updated website is:
- Fall Foliage Tour 2007 recap
- Holiday Party 2007 recap
- Details for the upcoming DMA 2008 Spring Social
- The newly added DMA Online Store
- The official public unavailing of our new Mascot "Stainley"!!!!

Delorean Mid-Atlantic officers are working hard to get ready for the 2008
Spring Social, but also to make sure that the Mid-Atlantic region makes a
strong showing this year at the national Delorean Car Show 2008 in
Gettysburg, PA.   The show promises to be the largest one to date and the
DMA officers want to make sure that  we can assist the DCS coordinators in
any way possible to make it the best event that it possibly can be.

Come on over and check out the new DMA updates!  There is a lot of fun stuff
to see, attend, and purchase.
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/updates/updates.htm

Hope to see everyone soon!   :)

<*> Your email settings: