Re: [DML] Stainless Steel Illusion Copyright

Re: [DML] Stainless Steel Illusion Copyright

That's what I figured too.  It's not clear to me who publishes it.
I'm thinking its Delorean Motor Company, but I don't know, and it
wasn't clear by cursory web search.  My copy is edition 1.

Does anybody know who controls the copyright to "Stainless Steel
Illusion"?

Rick.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx