From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Farrar Hudkins
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 2:01 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] door struts

Going over my car's history I see that the door struts were replaced (by
DMC) in the autumn of 2004 and again in July of 2006. They still sag
badly when it's below 60F. Should I try a stronger strut, or should I
get the torsion bars adjusted by a pro?

Cheers,
Farrar Hudkins

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews