Re: [DML] The Great Bricklin Controversy (DCS'08 Gettysburg)

Re: [DML] The Great Bricklin Controversy (DCS'08 Gettysburg)

I tried to follow this thread but it does not appear to have any beginning
so monitors please kill this thread.
There is NO conflict with the Bricklins and they have been great folks to
work with.  Because of them joining us everyone will benefit and we were  able
to do a lot more with the better numbers.

They are making the obstacle course possible so a big thanks to them for
their support.

Every show there is a bunch of controversies thrown in with no basis so I
thought I would clear this one up at this point since I have seen nothing on
this list or other to indicate who has started this thread or why.

This is the second such thread so we should actually keep count of these to
see how many unfounded controversies we can find :-)

Remember the "Corvette / DeLorean " controversy of DCS 2006.
Never happened and we all had a great time plus each group got to do two
shows for the price of one.
Never heard of someone complaining about getting more for their  money.  So
enjoy and support our Bricklin friends.  I have really  enjoyed working with
them.

So subject closed

Come and enjoy the show.

By the way thanks to those that event registered over past two weekends  this
will give us a good start towards Gettysburg.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: