[DML] 914, more info

I called the guy I bought the car from today, to find more info.
The person he bought the car from was killed in a motorcycle crash in
Itialy.
That is when she sold it to the guy I bought it from.  I called that lady then,
he still does work for her. I guess this lady is really rich.  She told me they
bought from a dealer or an auton house.  The owner before her was a
football player, he owned it from 81 to 87 or so and put on 22,000 miles on
it.
She told me that the football player had it made for him, ok?  It is an april
car.
How could I look any of this info up?  on the vin sheet it was sold in TX,
and has F for hood, I guess gas flap.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: