From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of cbl1739
Sent: Fri 12/21/2007 11:39 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Gullwing Doors on Any Car

Your right I had it ass backwards,my error,since I was posting it
right after I typed the links..even so the 5 or 10 MPH
DIFFERENCE,should NOT make that much difference as it is very
divasting in the Delorean vs the Bricklin which DID not even CRACK
the windshield or damage the hood and very minor damage(repairable)
to the frame This car (the Bricklin) was repaired and reused.

PS

Had they used the ERM process it would have been EVEN way worse
(about the same as that Monster Garage Delorean that was run over by
that American tank)

Claude

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: