Re: [DML] Lambda system

You've basically just rattled off a load of differences. With the
exception of the idle control takeoff, none are "improvements" and many
are because it's from a LATER engine, like the ally metering head, whose
only real advantage is weight and that it doesn't go rusty. To all the
others...... so what?

Just for you Bill, check out ebay item 180195866189

Oh look - CIS...

For everyone else, here's a direct link to the photo of the engine

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i19/01/a/000/77/e8/f513_4.JPG

And a very clear example of how cruise control  was done on the early
PRVs by Renault.

Late water pump, oil breather catch tank, steel fuel lines (which are
much more annoying to work with and just as unreliable because they
corrode). There are SO MANY variations on the PRV engine, and all have
their flaws and advantages. This is a 2664cc engine too, so I won't be
bidding...

You're wrong about european cars "running richer". Fuel economy always
improved on my stage 1 deloreans.

Martin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional