[DML] Re:Dealership Photo Wanted

The only address I have for Goodwin Volkswagen is Route Eleven, Narrows Road, Larksville, PA.  Some of the other papers say Kingston, which is where I remember the dealership being located.  I found a box of DMC business cards with the owner's name (I. Charles Feldman); stock prospectus and dealer solicitation packets; factory letters; vehicle inspection forms; newspaper articles including one about a salesman getting arrested for taking a prospective customer on a high-speed demo drive through town; various magazines with DMC articles; and even a Christmas card signed by John DeLorean.  In another box somewhere are letters from Mr. Feldman, but I doubt there are any photos other than one of several exotic cars he had including a DeLorean.  I'll keep looking, you never know what might turn up.

Darryl T.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: