[DML] Re:Rear main seal double lip

[Note from the moderator: As mentioned before, owning a DeLorean is not a prerequisite to posting on the DML.  All opinions are welcome, but let's remember to keep things civil... Andy, this week's moderator]

And this is what you call your "2 cents?"  I'd hate to see your penny
input...

"Which means it is an existing part, cross referenced to the DeLorean."

John never indicated either way if the seals were custom manufactured
by him, a third-party or if he cross referenced them to another vehicle.

Yet you, for antagonistic purposes, posted this.  It added nothing to
the discussion, similar to most of your previous posts.  Since I
called you out on this publicly (you chose to ignore my private
messages), now you'd like to make-up and amend seemingly-legitimate
information to your previous response - that the double-lip seals will
wear a groove in the crank and leak.  Why don't you expand on why that
is?

Again, John never indicated where he gets his parts, and simply saying
that he doesn't divulge his source doesn't mean that his source is
another car - a source is a source, and that could mean that he sits
in his garage with his pocket knife whittling a tire.

I'll motion again to ban you, because your posts are less than
worthless, and since you don't even own a car, what you're doing
constitutes "trolling" in all 50 states.

Matt
My daddy has a big truck too, but he didn't buy it with his son's
DeLorean money.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: