[DML] Re:Rear main seal double lip

A perfect example of that is the Brake master cylinder,the non
orignal one that was was discovered that would fit and work is the
one from a Saab..but the braking proporations were way off on it
since it was made for a front engined front drive car,but from all
visual looks and mechanics it will bolt on and work,BUT not correct
and in some cases it could prove to be outright dangerous,and cause
loss of control,unlike the OEM Brake master cylinder that was
engineered to work with a rear engined car.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: