[DML] Re:this is (not) terrible...

I think it's extremely clever and resourceful -in a goofy sorta way.
The guy certainly put months of work into it, from the effects and
editing and prop/costume collecting to the lyric writing.
Bob Gale said there would be no BTTF Part 4, however, he could see it
working as a stage musical.
And this video gives us an independent film makers peek at something
that has potential.
I'd buy a ticket to see a DeLorean fly across the Broadway stage.
Oliver
10694

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx