[DML] Re: Lotus engineering was WANTED: Angle Drive

[DML] Re: Lotus engineering was WANTED: Angle Drive

David....Calm down..chill pill time...:-0 it's not history as you
said it's just speculation...don't worry about it...and MM(I don't
even want to touch those words) whats that about/what were you doing
when you wrote those words:-)I was just making a what if,just like
the orignal poster question was intended. what if things had been
done in Porto Rico question. again it was a what if post..and a
possible what if answer.

Claude

 --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...>
wrote:

> So now you can read JZD's mind! All of this is pure speculation. The
> car is what it is and trying to imagine an alternate history is just
> mental masterbation. Again I ask that if you are going to contribute
> comments to this list it would help if you can offer positive
comments
> that make sense.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757