    Posted by: "Dick Ryan" deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx deloreanbiker
    Date: Mon Dec 3, 2007 12:27 pm ((PST))

This year I attended 9 or 10 car shows.  I entered/displayed my car in
6 of them.  In every show there was some sort of judging - admittedly
not all concours - but more of the people' choice.  In not a single
one of them were there any divisions by mileage.

BTW, these comments are not prompted by any desire on my part to enter
or to win any awards.  Just a personal preference.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

<*> Your email settings: