From: Jodi Glassman [mailto:jglassman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 3:35 PM
To: events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club Events

Hello,

I am trying to locate a DeLorean to rent for a two part event . a shoot in
Bentonville, AK on December 20th and a live event in Kansas City, MO on
February 8th.

I would love to speak to someone to discuss renting a DeLorean (or Time
Machine replica if possible), so please give me a call at your earliest
convenience to discuss.

Thanks,

~Jodi Glassman

Associate Producer