To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:33 pm
Subject: [DML] Re: DCS Awards.

I know my car is imperfect. I don't need a judge to rub it in my face.

What you're describing is more of the club experience. Judges don't
look at modifications as say "ooh, that's interesting." They look at
them and say "compared to all these other cars, I give your
modifications precisely X number of points."

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: