RE: [DML] Glue Used in Doors
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [DML] Glue Used in Doors

Yes, I agree to ask the experts. 3M #08031 tack trim adhesive. Google it to
see what I mean.
Maybe less than $10.00 for a tube.
John Hervey

-----Original Message-----
From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:45 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Glue Used in Doors

Always check with the experts:
SP10421, Strip Sealant-$50.75. One roll.  Probably a lifetime supply.
Warren at DMC
800 872 3621

Shannon wrote:
> In my car in the doors there is a plastic sheet that appears to serve 
> as a water or vapor barrier for the internal mechanisms. What kind of 
> glue is used to attach it to the doors? It's a dark golden color and 
> has a good adhesion to the door. Is this a rubber cement glue? I need 
> to reglue the plastic back on.
> Shannon
> VIN 16113

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see

To search the archives or view files, log in at 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive