[DML] Re: Glue Used in Doors
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Re: Glue Used in Doors

You can go to an auto store and buy some trim adhesive or just put the
plastic back on with some black duct tape. The origional plastic tears
and rips very easily because it is so old. I just cover the edges with
the duct tape and it looks good and is easy to remove. If you cover
any of the holes for the plastic clips just poke them open before
putting the trim pad back on.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Shannon" <birdwells@...> wrote:
> In my car in the doors there is a plastic sheet that appears to serve 
> as a water or vapor barrier for the internal mechanisms. What kind of 
> glue is used to attach it to the doors? It's a dark golden color and 
> has a good adhesion to the door. Is this a rubber cement glue? I need 
> to reglue the plastic back on.
> Shannon
> VIN 16113

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive