[DML] Neon Neon Project based off life of John Z. DeLorean

[DML] Neon Neon Project based off life of John Z. DeLorean

hello.

i wanted to let everyone here on the board know about a project that
myself and the singer of Super Furry Animals are part of.  the project
is called Neon Neon and it is an album that we have recorded over the
past year inspired by the life and tragic times of John DeLorean.

we expect this album to receive a great deal of attention and most of
you will probably hear about it in one way or another in press, radio
or web.

all of the songs on the album relate to the life of John DeLorean. For
example, our first single is called "Trick for Treat" and is a song
about the cocaine bust he was involved in to help keep his car factory
open.  the second single is called "Raquel" after Raquel Welch, who
John dated at one point.  there is even one song on there dedicated
the DeLorean car.  Oh and, the first single is printed on a picture
disc vinyl of an actual photo of a DeLorean wheel.  it looks amazing
spinning on the platter.  check it out here: www.myspace.com/neonx2

we plan on using the imagery of the car quite heavily in promoting the
album.  we plan on having a record release party in Los Angeles at
some point where we hire several DeLorens to park outside of the event
and maybe chauffeur guests to and from the party.

i'd love to hear stories from you all and how your DeLorean has
effected your life, etc.  if anyone is interested in having a great
deal of fun the night of the release party and wants to drive a few
important guests around in their car, then please email me.  it is
going to be a blast.

to hear the first two singles before stuff really gets promoted this
winter you can check them out here: www.myspace.com/neonx2

the album comes out in Feb. on Lex Records/EMI.

thank you for your time.

Bryan Hollon
www.myspace.com/boombip
www.boom-bip.com