[DML] Re: Automatic transmission computer...extended Beta testing

[DML] Re: Automatic transmission computer...extended Beta testing

Correction: extended beta test car has been back on the road
since last weekend, with head gasket repairs completed ahead
of schedule.  No reported problems even with Midwest temps
back down near freezing overnight just this past weekend.

Testing will be ongoing until the first application of winter
road salt, then it will startup again around St. Pat's Day.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "d_rex_2002" <rich@...> wrote:

> Elvis and others,
>
> Yes, there are a few new replacement automatic transmission
> projects in the works, with extended beta testing still in
> progress on a board that I helped develop, along with help
> from several knowledgeable DML members, Elvis included.
>
> Although the extended beta test vehicle is currently down
> with an unrelated head gasket issue, the new digital version
> of the automatic transmission computer has performed without
> error over several thousands miles of various Midwest weather
> over a period of nearly 2 years so far.  The main goal for
> this project was durability over time, so it will take time.
>
> snip <

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: