[DML] Time Car Comes To Florida

In another big development for the Florida Delorean Festival as the
event draws ever closer, I am happy to be able to confirm that the
legendary "Time Car" and it's owners, Terry & Oliver Holler, will be
joining us for the weekend.  Their car is the best BTTF replica that I
have personally ever seen, and has been proclaimed "Best DeLorean Time
Machine", by Bob Gale, Writer/Producer of the "Back To The Future"
trilogy himself.  If you've never seen it before, you won't want to
miss it.  We'll even be raffeling off a ride "15 minutes into the
future" in the "Time Car" at the show on Saturday afternoon.  If you
haven't registered for the show yet, do it NOW!  Details as always are
on the web site at www.deloreancarshow.com/florida See y'all soon in
Fort Lauderdale, in less than two weeks...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)