Re: [DML] Re: Bolt On Performance -- The REALLY Big Picture

Re: [DML] Re: Bolt On Performance -- The REALLY Big Picture

The engine cover fan on the Esprit is there to cool the turbo and to keep
gas from boiling out of the carbs after the car has been shut down and heat
soaks.  There is a thermostat on the fan that will keep it running after the
ignition has been turned off.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "cbl1739" <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------