Re: [DML] Re: Bolt On Performance.

Yeah if I had original wore out parts on my car and I installed all
of the stuff that was mentioned I would also have improved results.
However if I installed stock specification new parts I would also
have improved results over my old stuff.

To prove gains you have to take a test stock car, get a dyno baseline
and then start adding your goodies, not remove wore out parts and put
performance parts and say it runs and performs better because
naturally it will when the worn out parts are removed.

Fact is I got a huge big performance noticeable gain installing new
Plugs, Wires, cap and rotor back in 2003. However my Cap and Rotor
were burnt to hell, my wires were original and my Plugs were way out
of gap. Fact is that I would have noticed the same results with
performance parts too after removing my old junk. That is no baseline
to claim performance.

Yes when I wash and detail my car is does seem faster, it is all in
the mind by cleaning and replacing makes things better.

Claims are one thing, Dyno numbers prove claims.

Mark V

>>> EPA.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional