From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marc Levy
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 6:53 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Bolt On Performance.

John,

My comments are in no way meant to be an attack on
you, or your business.  Over they years you have
established a good reputation for your flexibility,
competitive prices, and customer service.

Typically, a thicker ignition wire will be better
quality, even if there is not a performance
improvement.

I do not give a lot of credit to untested claims of
performance improvement for bolt-on parts.   Maybe
next time one of the clubs do a "Dyno Day" you can
send some samples for testing?

Marc

--- John Hervey <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Marc,
> My 8.5mm wires aren't cheaper ( 89.95 ) but if your
> pretty picky about low
> ohms then these are 50 ohms / ft, life warranty or
> as long as I live. I can
> make them one at a time so if you break or burn one
> I can replace without
> having to buy a set.
> I don't know anyone that does this as a service.
> Performance, yes I haven't
> seen a coil yet that will break them down.
> John Hervey

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

<*> Your email settings: