[DML] New owner / member

HI all,

just wanted to introduce myself, I just recently
purchased
1981 #3831, Black interior, 5/speed, 26800 orig miles.
The car is in very very good shape and I love it!
I have wanted one for over 20 years!
I was very happy to see this web group, I moderate the
1984.5 20th Anniversary GT350 mustang website and chat
group
www.gt350mustang.com
I am from Denver, CO but currently live on Whidbey
Island in Washington state, My wife is Active duty
Navy (15 years now) and just got back from Iraq.
I purchased my Delorean from a guy in northern
Minnesota who apparently is the second owner, he got
it in 1983 or 1984 from what I can tell. There is only
some very very minor surface rust on the frame
underneath and barly even worth calling it sruface
rust, it took me longer to jack up the car and get it
on stands than it did to completely inhibit teh rust
and re-coat the frame (well, what I could get too
without pulling off the body!)
Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Ron Peters
Coupeville, WA / Denver CO / San Antonio, TX
1981 Delorean #3831 - Sept 1981.
1984.5 GT350 Mustang #2027 of 5261 made - March 15,
1984
          www.gt350mustang.com
1964.5 Mustang coupe #407 of
1987 ascMclaren convert.