[DML] Re: Quick Headliner Fix

Thumbtacks. Use the flat-headed ones so you don't knock them loose.
You will not be able to reglue easily without completely removing the
fabric and getting off all of the old glue and foam from the
cardboard. With that much work you might just as well glue new fabric
on. The problem is the origional fabric had foam attached which was
glued to the backer. Over time the foam disintegrates and the fabric
detaches. Figure on doing all three pieces.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael Fischer"
<michael.fischer@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My one headliner is just starting to sag a bit; and I'm wondering if
anyone
> has found a quick temporary fix for this?  Something to hold it
until I get
> time to replace it properly?  A spray adhensive or tack or such?
>
> Thanks
> Mike
> 17106

<*> Your email settings: