RE: [DML] Re: A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

RE: [DML] Re: A question about our vendors, with my DMA hat on.

So back to the original issue:

I have attended two Delorean gatherings lately where DMCH customers from the
NJ area had NO idea there was a local club.  It appears from past
experiences and conversations this is common to most clubs where the vendors
don't seem to promote them to their local clubs.   In the past I have even
encountered customers from P.J. Grady who didn't know about a club in their
area. (So its not just one vendor we are picking on...its all of them).  ;)

It would only seem obvious to me that Vendors profit from members being
involved in a club.   Yes, yes, yes... I know not everyone wants to BE in a
club, but it appears many people don't even KNOW about them.

Shannon, Josh and I have been working on a project to help alleviate this
issue.  Details coming soon.

In the meantime:   Vendors:  Tell your customers about clubs in their local
area!  ;)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com