[DML] Re: A real "Bulb Breaker" :)

Senior moment, Marc?
Check the other tail light bulb as they have to be equal.
Tail lights used to be 5W but in most cars nowadays they are often
10W.
I am sure you have another car that (may) use a similar bulb either
as single (or duplo -double- 10W/25W) bulb for the tail lights.
Use one from the spare kit of that car, but better is to change both
bulbs at the same time. They tend to go shortly after another.
Give it a go.

Welmoed.

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s
user panel and lay it on us.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: