Re: [DML] Stage 3 Engine/Legend Copy

As the new owner of 502 I would like to chip in here. Even as an
owner there are restrictions on what you can do with many things. We
all live in a community in which there are laws and moral
expectations. Vin 502 arrive here in NZ in good condition for its
age. It started promptly, it has been well looked after. Some
components are showing their age. An air intake gasket gas failed
causing poor perfomance from rogue air, and the water pump is
leaking, so those are being repaired/replaced, minor items. With a
car as important to the DeLorean community as 502 I am being careful
to keep it as original as I am sure Tony did. Marc relax it looks in
good order. I will continue to be its custodian as Rob Grady then
Tony was and in the future someone else. Happy motoring and live the
dream. I will post updates as they happen. Kind regards Trevor

> Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives
you all the tools to get online.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: