[DML] Re: Been the victim of credit fraud in the last 8 months?

[DML] Re: Been the victim of credit fraud in the last 8 months?

That's pretty scary. I have never had anything bad happen to me when
purchasing from DMCH, but for the most part have gotten my parts from
Mr. Hervey or Grady's stores. (Not playing favorites or who's "best"
of course- I think 99.9% of the vendors all rule. In plain slang
vernacular.)

But unfortunately I have been victim of credit card fraud in the past,
through an ebay scam myself, so I can honestly relate! That's bad
stuff. Thankfully I belong to a very user-friendly credit union with
helpful staff, changed all my paypal/ebay passwords, installed
craploads of antivirus/antispam software on my PC, etc. Plus, pretty
much everyone in the neighborhood knows there's less than half a
handful of DeLorean owners in the immediate area.

I once had my old bank in MI check my account when they first saw the
word "DeLorean" on my statement. I told them, "Hey, just look out the
window." Then everything was fine. :)

Bank Teller- "Oh...oh!! You have one!? Wow!" lol gotta love the reaction.

-John
#10715
Weston, MO

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek" <derek.grozio@...> wrote:

> I wanted to post this for the DeLorean community members who only
frequent the DML.
> Over on DMCTalk.com I have read several stories over the past 8
months of several people
> who have had their credit information stolen after placing orders
with DMCH. I didn't think
> much of it and assumed it was just a fluke or coincidental.

...message snip because I like scissors...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)