[DML] Re: Death of 17167

Hello Group, I have received numerous e-mails since my accident either
requesting hard to find parts, or wanting to buy the car.  SO here is the
update The car is still in my parents driveway. I started it up last time I
was home, and it can still run.  I am tempted to replace the rear hub
carrier and trailing arm so it can drive/roll again.  I will probably get to
that around christmas time.  I think the rest of the damage although
significant, is primarily cosmetic.
  I haven't really  decided what I am going to do with it though, and I
haven't even bought another car yet.  I have been to several car dealerships
to test drive things and I
just can't find anything that I like that much.  Every car seems to be
lacking something essential (I don't mean SS body and gull wing doors, but
those things would make the transition easier)  So at any rate I still have
the car, and I am not parting it out as of yet, If I decide to go that route
I will let you guys know. I want to be clear, I am not angry at people that
e-mailed me asking for part, I would have done the same thing, I just am not
ready to part her out yet.

Joe P.
VIN 6808
17167 (out of commision)