[DML] Re: New Delorean production....

OF COURSE we'd bring all the wiring up to current USA specs. New
computer & internal electronics.

Ya know, I don't think it's all that wild a notion to re-use the
existing frame. To my untrained eye, the Lotus Esprit has the identical
frame & chassis...in fact, a Delorean seems to be an Esprit with gull-
wing doors. Is anyone challenging the performace of a Lotus? Safety
certification? OK, do it. Is anyone NOT buying a Boxster or Lotus Elise
because it doesn't have 8 airbags and a mini-van safety rating? All it
has to do is PASS.

Please send your donations for a new DMC production plant to...me!

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@...> wrote:

> The ONE thing that HAS to change *MUST CHANGE* on a new production
> Delorean is the BRITISH SPEC. wiring harness...if there is one thing
> that brings the Delorean down to being known as a POS in the world of
> Cars...(in all factors including the BTTF Movies)it is that Damn
> troublesome POS wiring harness...it MUST...and I mean IT HAS with a
> BIG POINT on this....to BE BROUGHT up to American SPEC....2007/08
> levels...without that...it will just be a new/old version of the same
> old grief..with the same old melting/burning/fire hazard/old
> gremlins/no start/no run/wiring harness,that we all have known and
> have a love/hate relationship with.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: