Re: [DML] Turbos (was Delorean for Sale)

Re: [DML] Turbos (was Delorean for Sale)

Interesting comments.  I have a Dealer installed BAE Turbo that was
installed in 1983 by two factory guys.  The original owner told me that  they wanted
to get them on the market so they did the installation for  free.  He had to
pay for the Turbo.  The Turbo has not required an  unusual amount of maintaince.
 He was the original owner and gave all the  original information on the car
and the turbo.  The car runs great and does  get up and go. I have only seen
one other BAE Turbo and that was the one parked  next to mine at the Chicago
show.

Roy
0893

<*> Your email settings: