[DML] Georgia Fall Tech Day Sponsored by DMCF, September 15th

[DML] Georgia Fall Tech Day Sponsored by DMCF, September 15th

Who: All DeLorean owners & enthusiasts in the southeast
What: DeLorean Tech Session focusing on brakes and undercarriage
inspection.
When: Saturday September 15th from 10:00am-4:00pm
Where: Lanier Technical College's Motorsports Vehicle Technology
Department
Sponsor: DeLorean Motor Company Florida, www.dmcflorida.com (877) DELOREAN
Lanier Tech: http://tinyurl.com/2zcfz5
Google Map of Lanier Tech: http://tinyurl.com/24m6u6

Fall is around the corner and our annual tech session at Lanier Tech
is slated for September 15th. This year we will focus some of our
attentions on the brakes as well as the routine undercarriage
inspections. Parking brake adjustments and changing of brake pads can
be completed at the event, as well as the few odds & ends you may come
with. This year we have the great fortune of being sponsored by
DeLorean Motor Company Florida. Tony Ierardi of DMCF will be
graciously providing the 3 attendance prices in the form of a set of
brake pads and 2 $50 gift certificates as well as providing the day's
refreshments and lunch. If you plan on attending the event please RSVP
ahead of time so we may plan accordingly. Lanier Tech has 2 lifts for
us to use and we will put up as many cars as we can in the time
allotted with those who have sent an RSVP first. There is no charge
for this event and is open to owners and enthusiast, thanks again to
Tony at DMCF.

Please contact me if you would like RSVP or have any questions

Thanks

Sean Mullins
DMCTalk Moderator
Check out our free monthly giveaways sponsored by your favorite
vendors & parts suppliers!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: