[DML] VHB Tape On The History Channel 7/30!

[DML] VHB Tape On The History Channel 7/30!

Speaking of VHB Tape... And you thought tape was just tape!

3M? VHB? Tape will be the subject of a "Modern Marvels: Sticky
Stuff" episode on The History Channel.  It includes footage shot at
the Knoxville, Iowa, plant.

The premiere of this episode will air Monday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
Central Time. Please double check your local listings, cable or
satellite provider.

Been busy as I am in a middle of a relo... Anyone want to buy a
house in PHX? Sorry I missed the questions on the windshield rear
view mirror application.

Should any more info be needed I am available to answer questions
off line

Thanks

Randal  "The 3M Guy"
5501