Re: [DML] Re:A society question...

You're not alone, Shane.  I was at a private showing at a church where some
1000+ people were able to look at it up close.  Some fool invited himself
into my car and I promptly told him to get out.  He told me I was rude for
telling him to get out of MY car!

I explained that it wasn't his car to begin with and that he has no right to
be in it unless I say it's okay.

Some people...

Johnny
5518