Re: [DML] Re:A society question...

You're not alone, Shane.  I was at a private showing at a church where some
1000+ people were able to look at it up close.  Some fool invited himself
into my car and I promptly told him to get out.  He told me I was rude for
telling him to get out of MY car!

I explained that it wasn't his car to begin with and that he has no right to
be in it unless I say it's okay.

Some people...

Johnny
5518
AZ-D

On 7/26/07, shane clarke <ltshaneclarke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   That's a great question! I have noticed a difference in children's
> behavior and what their parents let them do with my D and in my profession.
> Everyone's told their stories of disrespectful people and their D's and I
> think it comes down to the fact that they get excited when they see them and
> kind of lose their heads. I had my car out of the garage sitting in my
> driveway for maybe an hour or so while I was doing some maintenance on my
> last Ferrari. Keep in mind that it was under a cover. A young girl and her
> friends drove by and somehow she recognized what kind of car it was even
> under the cover. She runs up to the car and tears off the cover and starts
> hugging the D. Wow, so, I'm stuck under the Dino and I try my best not to
> scream as I run out to the drive. She was extremely rude and angry that I
> told her to get away from MY car! She stormed off in her car calling me some
> pretty creative names. After that and the other experiences I've had I have
> decided that
> people become idiots when they are in the presence of the D. They
> completely lose their minds and do things they wouldn't normally do. At car
> shows I believe that the fact parents let their kids disrespect the cars is
> the fact that most people look at cars as transportation. They get them from
> A to B and they disrespect them by not maintaining and caring for them. Most
> people use their car for a garbage bin at lunch time and never clean it. So,
> since they don't value their own cars, why would they value ours.
> Shane

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: