Re: [DML] Re: A society question...

I have owned my car since 1982 and have never had a problem with rude
behavior concerning the car. I have no problem with people touching it, and I  enjoy
letting people sit in it. The car is difference from anything they have  been
around and as a rule they love it. People love having their picture taken
with the car and in truth I love showing it off.  But yes people are ruder  now
than years ago, most children are allowed to grow up but few are raised with
the manners and respect of years ago. I enjoy teaching people about the
Delorean, it is amazing how much wrong information  is out there about the  car. I
try to do my part to let people know that while the car had issues from  the
factory that with love, care and money it can be a great car. Show  it off and
be proud that you are one of only about 6,000 people on this earth  that owns
a DELOREAN.

Drive the dream,
Andy Blackmon 3513

<*> Your email settings: