[DML] Re: Just curious - parade participation

[DML] Re: Just curious - parade participation

You know, it's odd- mine just gets the average "Hey! Can I check out
your car??" or "Back to the Future!" type quips when people see it.
Mine is a little...er...weathered looking, yes weathered is a good
word. She's just passed the 88K mile mark ironically! But regardless
of when I lived in MI or now in MO, most people that ask about it are
very polite and good-mannered enough not to sit in it, jump all over
it, or mess up my radio stations without asking. :) I admit, I *did*
have her keyed once in a store parking lot. Grrr! I was a private
security guard at the time and in uniform, so 98% of the time, most
people would stay the heck away from my car! (Mirrored Aviators, my
Sgt. pins, and an actual metal badge helped too.)

As for dents and dings, there are two in my hood, both done by myself
-I plead 2nd degree DeLorean denting in a fit of passion- and they
both have names: censored, but they are both women. *Don't ask* >_<
I'll fix it later arrgh

Hah. Chick magnet indeed! ["NOT!" -Ted "Theodore" Logan, Bill & Ted's
Excellent Adventure] Insert sarcasm here. -This is actually why I have
the car, so I don't go postal over things. It's like a nice, peaceful
form of therapy. Ahh, speeding in a DeLorean at night. :) Fun.
Anywho, I still love her. The irony is, although I have no girl to
break up with, I do have one to break down with. But she never means
it and I can always use money to solve the problem lol But here's my
five bucks worth of bulletin postage.

-Johnny; Weston, MO
#10715, 82' 5-speed, grey interior, black floormats, "naked" shifter,
one nice aftermarket black/grey seat cover (They were out of the one I
wanted. I'm getting another to match), Custom shirt to go with the car
from cafepress.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Heile" <rick.heile@...> wrote:

> I have had people open the door get inside and then close the door. Re-
> adjust the seats, go through the glove box, feel around under the dash,
> play with the console knobs and beep the horn. I am most watchful of
> children with ice cream or sticky clothes sitting on the seats.
>
> I have learned from this list to always carry windex wipes since
> EVERYONE touches the car.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: