[DML] OK guys and gals where is everybody?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] OK guys and gals where is everybody?



This is a thread from the DMC-MD list, I am not sure
why Joe felt the need to respond on the DML, but I
think it indicates his desire just simply cause
trouble.

Because this post was allowed by the moderators, I
hope we will have the opportunity to respond.

DMA events are well attended.  That does not mean the
officers will continue to look for ways to increase
participation.  Attendance at DMA events have had a
steady INCREASE over that past 5 years, and that trend
continued through the Spring Social this year.  

Have you looked at the photos Joe?

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/soc2k7/index.htm

Those photos clearly show lots of people having a good
time... and that is (as you say) POINT PROVEN.

A few of the officers tried to contact you directly
last year to find out what your personal issue was. 
Your response was that we were not friendly enough at
the 2005 Holiday party. No one talked to you.

It is not the responsibility of the club to make sure
people talk to you, we can only get people together. 
If you don't get along with most or all of the DMA
members, then that is a great reason no to
participate.  But based on our membership and event
participation numbers, I think the DMA is doing just
fine.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/


--- "Fedeli, Joe (DSCP)" <Joe.Fedeli@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The basic reason people don't attend events is easy
> if it's not due to
> money or work commitments.  People - either make or
> break a club.  It's
> the same for all clubs & businesses.  That's the
> reason why members fall
> away & become disinterested, other people and egos
> take over and before
> you know it, fewer members.  That's why we should
> study our
> history...look at what happened to DeLorean & this
> marquee car business?
> Enough said and point proven. 
> 
> Joe   
> 


       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Got a little couch potato? 
Check out fun summer activities for kids.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz 


To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:
moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
    mailto:dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    dmcnews-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN


Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive