From: DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:45 AM
To: DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCMD] Digest Number 589

DMC Maryland
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD;_ylc=X3oDMTJlanFrbWVnBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3
RpbWUDMTE4NTI5MTg5OQ-->

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

	1a.
	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody? From: Tell you if you
ask.
	1b.
	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody? From: conundrum1984
	1c.
	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody? From: Marc Levy
	1d.
	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody? From: Kevin Abato
	1e.
	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody? From: CHARLES MCKNIGHT

View All Topics
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJncWQ5NWg5BF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzb
GsDYXRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1>  | Create New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMXM5N3ZrBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDb
nRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>

Messages

	1a.

	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody?
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DExBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

	Posted by: "Tell you if you ask." racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F>   cruznmd
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/cruznmd>

	Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:02 am (PST)

	I'll provide some feedback. I make no promises as to it's
usefulness
	and of course I'm only speaking for myself.

	1. I belonged to the DMA for a year and attended one Spring
Social. I
	believe that Maryland essentially represents the "southern
fringe" of
	the DMA's coverage. Most of your members are farther north and
it's
	easier for them to attend your events. Yes, you have an event
coming
	in Delaware, but that's not the norm. Also, I don't intend to
offend,
	but I'm just going to be brutally honest: I found the
	atmosphere....somewhat less than cordial. That may simply be due
to a
	difference in local cultures. I don't know.

	2. Cost -was- a factor for me then. Now it's not, but time is.
I've
	only made it to the "Plakosh Foundation for DeLorean
Rehabilitation"
	twice and a Spring Social, once so getting out of Maryland very
often
	for group functions is difficult for me, just as it is for Jack.
By
	the way, when you mention "people" who are willing to pay for a
	vendor to come to Maryland, let me correct you: That's one
"person"
	and he happens to be a VP at a company for a living. He owns 2
	DeLoreans, one is hopped up and a Dodge "super" charger. He can
	afford to suggest flying in a vendor. The rest of us are working

	stiffs and no one else volunteered any such service.

	3. The DMA isn't "awful". For a lot of us, it just isn't
"practical".
	It's easier to drive up the road to a fellow owner's house to
meet up.
	The insurance is an interesting point. I guess that it's a nice
thing
	to have but if I have to be protected by insurance to hang out
with
	my "friends" and do work on their cars that -they- have asked
for my
	help with, then I guess they aren't really my friends. I mean
really,
	if you ask for my help KNOWING that I'm not an authorized
mechanic or
	vendor and something goes wrong, who's fault is that? If you're
that
	concerned about the repair then you should take your car to Mt.
Joy's
	or a vendor. I guess we're just a "litigation nation".

	That's pretty much why I refuse to take a wrench to anyone
else's car
	except my own anymore, or accept anyone's offer of help with my
car.
	I don't want to be responsible and I don't want to blame anyone
else.
	I've also had some bad experiences where it just became
"expected"
	that I would perform work on people's cars. Those experiences
made me
	examine myself and I noticed that I too, was starting to adopt
an
	attitude that certain people would just always be around to help
me
	work on my DeLorean. I didn't like that so I've adopted a "Don't
Ask,
	Don't Help" policy. Since a lot of gatherings are "tech
sessions", I
	opt out and this further reduces my social interaction with the
	DeLorean community.

	Now that you have input from a few people, hopefully that will
answer
	your original question: "What is so awful about the DMA?"

	--- In DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCMD%40yahoogroups.com> ,

	______________
	> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels
with
	Yahoo! FareChase.
	> http://farechase.yahoo.com/ <http://farechase.yahoo.com/>

	Back to top
	Reply to sender
<mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20wh
ere%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply to group
<mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply via
web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJya2s3dDhwBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyMDExBHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-?act=reply&messageNum=2011>
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/message/1992;_ylc=X3oDMTM2YjhrcDBoB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DExBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTkEdHBjSWQDMTk5Mg-->
(24)
	1b.

	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody?
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DEyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

	Posted by: "conundrum1984" jeepno1_397@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeepno1_397@xxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F>
conundrum1984 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/conundrum1984>

	Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:06 am (PST)

	I wish I could've made it to the DMA Spring Event because the
fall
	tour was fun. Right now I got a problem with time and money to
be
	honest. Things are kind of weird at work and I can't do much
about
	it. There's so much I would like to do to my car and many places
	would like to go. I can make it to an event in MD or Pittsburg
for a
	day because either way it is a 2.5 hour drive from where I'm
located.
	2.5 hours to the nearest active DeLorean memeber too whether it
be
	Pittsbiurg or the eastern part of MD. Anything out of that right
now,
	I'm limited. I would like to see the MD guys have a get together
for
	once though. I miss talking to everyone. What do I need to do?
	Arrange another trip to see the gold car?

	Matt
	VIN: 2953
	Frostburg, MD

	Back to top
	Reply to sender
<mailto:jeepno1_397@xxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%2
0where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply to group
<mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply via
web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJya3JidGE4BF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyMDEyBHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-?act=reply&messageNum=2012>
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/message/1992;_ylc=X3oDMTM2a2ttZThzB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DEyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTkEdHBjSWQDMTk5Mg-->
(24)
	1c.

	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody?
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DEzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

	Posted by: "Marc Levy" malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F>   malevy_nj
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/malevy_nj>

	Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:19 am (PST)

	I would not mind a trip to the gold car. I have seen
	it before, but would like to meet the owner.

	maybe we can do the Tucker's too?

<mailto:jeepno1_397%40hotmail.com> > wrote:

	> I wish I could've made it to the DMA Spring Event
	> because the fall
	> tour was fun. Right now I got a problem with time
	> and money to be
	> honest. Things are kind of weird at work and I
	> can't do much about
	> it. There's so much I would like to do to my car
	> and many places I
	> would like to go. I can make it to an event in MD
	> or Pittsburg for a
	> day because either way it is a 2.5 hour drive from
	> where I'm located.
	> 2.5 hours to the nearest active DeLorean memeber
	> too whether it be
	> Pittsbiurg or the eastern part of MD. Anything out
	> of that right now,
	> I'm limited. I would like to see the MD guys have a
	> get together for
	> once though. I miss talking to everyone. What do I
	> need to do?
	> Arrange another trip to see the gold car?
	>
	> Matt
	> VIN: 2953
	> Frostburg, MD

	Got a little couch potato?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+ki
ds&cs=bz
<http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+k
ids&cs=bz>

	Back to top
	Reply to sender
<mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20whe
re%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply to group
<mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply via
web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaTRyaWtpBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyMDEzBHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-?act=reply&messageNum=2013>
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/message/1992;_ylc=X3oDMTM2a2R1M2kwB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DEzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTkEdHBjSWQDMTk5Mg-->
(24)
	1d.

	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody?
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DE0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

	Posted by: "Kevin Abato" delorean@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:delorean@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F>   iguanajade
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/iguanajade>

	Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 am (PST)

	Never seen the gold car, but would like to!

	Kevin Abato
	Vin# 16680

	________
	Got a little couch potato?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+ki
ds&c
<http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+k
ids&c>
	s=bz

	Yahoo! Groups Links

	Back to top
	Reply to sender
<mailto:delorean@xxxxxxxxx?Subject=Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20wher
e%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply to group
<mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply via
web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyM3RwbmU5BF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyMDE0BHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-?act=reply&messageNum=2014>
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/message/1992;_ylc=X3oDMTM2Ymtmb3QwB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DE0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTkEdHBjSWQDMTk5Mg-->
(24)
	1e.

	Re: OK guys and gals where is everybody?
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DE1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

	Posted by: "CHARLES MCKNIGHT" cmckn953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cmckn953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F>
gullwingdoors <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gullwingdoors>

	Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm (PST)

	That would be cool. Hopefully I would be able to go this time.

	-Chuck McKnight

	>>> "conundrum1984" <jeepno1_397@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeepno1_397%40hotmail.com> > 07/23/07 10:06 AM >>>

<mailto:cmckn953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals
%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply to group
<mailto:DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=
Re%3A%20OK%20guys%20and%20gals%20where%20is%20everybody%3F> | Reply via
web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZ3BoZDEwBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyMDE1BHNlY
wNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-?act=reply&messageNum=2015>
	Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/message/1992;_ylc=X3oDMTM2dDlrbnRtB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRtc2dJZAMyM
DE1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTkEdHBjSWQDMTk5Mg-->
(24)

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD;_ylc=X3oDMTJma2N0MW9zBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBH
N0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->

*	Delorean part
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOGF2bmhyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wA
zEEZ3JwSWQDMTU5NzE0MTcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjE1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
Tg1MjkxODk5?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delorean+cadillac&w
3=Delorean&c=3&s=56&g=3&.sig=jXC3vKUHUomTgaa2PkfjGQ>
*	Delorean cadillac
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkODBwcDlpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wA
zIEZ3JwSWQDMTU5NzE0MTcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjE1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
Tg1MjkxODk5?t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delorean+cadill
ac&w3=Delorean&c=3&s=56&g=3&.sig=Ca1cDobPvXgcDbRZgD3sfw>
*	Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdGR0dmE3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BF9wA
zMEZ3JwSWQDMTU5NzE0MTcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjE1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
Tg1MjkxODk5?t=ms&k=Delorean&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delorean+cadillac&w3=Del
orean&c=3&s=56&g=3&.sig=uJo5cBAn6EntaAZ7dJxFRA>

Health Zone

Look your best!
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jgkkq33/M=493064.10729671.11333362.997769
3/D=groups/S=1705126215:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1185299099/A=4430620/R=0/SIG=11fh
bjsi1/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness/>

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Movies

Staying in tonight?
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jvlb6cl/M=493064.10729667.11333358.867457
8/D=groups/S=1705126215:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1185299099/A=3848598/R=0/SIG=1119
7oqm2/*http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/dvd/>

Check out new DVDs

and read reviews.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jc2t7hs/M=493064.10729659.11333350.867457
8/D=groups/S=1705126215:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1185299099/A=3848621/R=0/SIG=12u6
o6g3h/*http://news.yahoo.com/i/1597;_ylt=A9FJqa5Gxa5E2jgAYQKVEhkF;_ylu=X
3oDMTA2MnU4czRtBHNlYwNzbg-->

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Create New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWZkNGxvBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNud
HBjBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk-> | Visit Your Group on the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNGNldDMyBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocARzdG
ltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZml2Z2RqBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->  | Files
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNzdpbWh2BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNm
aWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>  | Photos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmajFwbGd2BF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
waG90BHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->  | Links
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZjhkNm9uBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNs
aW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>  | Database
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzlwbjQzBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNkYgRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>  | Polls
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnOHA2OTViBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNw
b2xscwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>  | Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZTcyaGNsBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsaw
NtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODUyOTE4OTk->  | Calendar
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbDA0bDU0BF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTI5MTg5OQ-->
Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYXZ1Nms5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkA
zE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE4N
TI5MTg5OQ-->
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZGdrZWtyBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzd
G5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTg1MjkxODk5>  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual
<mailto:DMCMD-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Indiviual
Email>  | Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:DMCMD-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Traditional>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCMD;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHE2OGtyBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E1BGdycElkAzE1OTcxNDE3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjIxNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3
RpbWUDMTE4NTI5MTg5OQ--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=15971417/grpspId=1705126215/
msgId=589/stime=1185291899/nc1=4430620/nc2=3848598/nc3=3848621>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)