[DML] Re: The dreaded question, NO FLAMES PLEASE...

[DML] Re: The dreaded question, NO FLAMES PLEASE...

Now THAT'S interesting - it attracts TOO much attention to use often?
Wow! I kinda wanted the head-turning stuff, to be honest. So I'll
have the papparazzi after me, he? I guess I'll need a young
girlfriend who looks like Paris Hilton to go with my Delorean...

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul J " <willinot@...> wrote:

> Or Buy a well maintained second hand Delorean and with the change a
second
> hand SL or BMW convertible.  That way you have the fun of both
worlds.

> I run a e36 convertible and the Delorean and personally find that
the
> Delorean attracts too much attention as an everyday car.  No matter
where
> you go people will look and take photos.  I have driven the last
shape Merc
> SL and it got some glances but never did I have people come up and
talk to
> me about the car.  Even in Porsches, Bentleys and BMWs that I have
driven or
> been driven in will not attract the same attention.
>
> Don't get me wrong.  I love the attention but I would find it too
much for
> everyday use or for when you are having a few "words" with the
other half
> and half the world come over to watch :-).
>
> If you have a second car in the household then the Delorean is
great in my
> opinion.
>
> Paul J
>
> ps:  I don't assume it will be a problem over in the states but
over here in
> Ireland on the small twisty roads the BMW is a more comfortable car
> drive.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: