[DML] Re: No Air From Dash Vents

This may not be easy. Because you say the radio has been replaced we
have to assume that the radio may be blocking the vents or maybe the
rubber sleeves are not installed or not installed correctly. If you go
to the Workshop Manual you can figure out which actuator needs to be
activated and you can apply vacuum directly to "force" it to open.
Means getting to that mode switch or directly to the actuator if you
can reach it. This will be easier if you remove the whole console. Not
as big a job as it may seem and it will make everything else easier to
do. If you just want to force the actuator you should be able to wire
it into position once you can reach it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike <cambpd@...> wrote:

> Is there any way to force air through the dash vents?
> I have my A/C working fine it just blows out the floor
> vents only, and that is useless for the summer!  I
> rebuilt my mode switch having great difficulty during
> the de-install and reinstall because the PO installed
> a radio that can not be remove no matter what!  All I
> want is to have air coming through the dash vents, and
> will worry about replacing the mode switch or
> actuators or whatever is wrong later. I have enough
> things wrong with the car I am working on now and just
> want to be able to at least drive it in this summer
> heat.
>
> Thanks!,
> Mike #5781

story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
> http://sims.yahoo.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: