From:David Teitelbaum
Subject: [DML] Re: problems starting

This adjustment can't change by itself and should NOT be changed for
troubleshooting purposes. If the motor ran good before then don't
touch it now! Something else is wrong and you will NOT fix it by
tweaking things. This adjustment should only be made with the proper
test equipment on a good-running motor.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@...> wrote:

> Rydelo81
> I have information on the web site under fuel reference if that will
help.
> If you think it's running to lean and hard to start then put the 3mm
allen
> wrench in the hole and turn it clock wise 1/8th turn and try it
again. That
> should be enough to allow fuel to flow to the injectors.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)