From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Josh Haldeman
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:04 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

Yep...still in the works.  The art has been turned in for approval.  Look to
hear from DMCH soon regarding the availability of these shirts.  James, you
want to chime in also on this one?

The shirt designs have the DMC logo on them, so we have to go through DMCH
to distribute the art.  If they want to do a poster and/or flyer I'd be more
than happy to supply the correct files.

-Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964