[DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

[DML] Re: Getting the word out about all the DMC clubs....

The DeLorean Midwest Connection supplied the new DMC MIdwest
location with the latest newsletter, calendar of events and
club membership applications since the first month that they
were open.  The club has picked up a few inquiries this way.
Most of the inquiries said they would like to attend a club
event before they decide to join, but its a good first step.

Rich Weissensel

DeLorean Midwest Connection club
Car Show and Car Events Director

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@...> wrote:

> Interesting timing of your post.
>
> Josh Haldeman & Byron Cancelmo were working together on a T-Shirt
project that
> did just that. I don't know where it is currently, but the art
Josh created was

> Need a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
> http://travel.yahoo.com/